Shielded CAT-5E cables will retain a high quality signal when passing near/parallel to high voltage or power cables.
Our CAT5E cables are 100% tested for performance and continuity in accordance with industry standards.
Ubiquiti recommends only shielded (STP) outdoor-rated CAT5e cable, for use with Access Points outdoors, and specifically recommends against using unshielded (UTP).
• High-Performance Data Communications Cable
• Suitable for 350MHz High-Speed Data Applications, Gigabit Ethernet, Fast Ethernet and 155Mbps TP-PMD/CDDI
• Category-5E Shielded Twisted Pair (STP) Cable
• 4-Pair – Easily Identified Color-Striped Pairs
• 24AWG Solid Bare Copper Conductors
• PVC Jacket (UV), AL Foil Water Proof Tape, with Drain Wire
• Excellent Attenuation and Crosstalk Characteristics
• Exceeds EIA / TIA 568 B.2-1, UL, CSA and ISO / IEC 11801 specifications
• UL / cUL or ETL Listed
• Supplied in 1000’ Pull Box