V287 Obama continues to murder Americans with the Flu, Katrina Virus, Valley Fever Fungus, etc.

National Cyber Security

Very, Very important. Of the people that had flu symptoms and that were tested only 13.2% tested positive for the Flu. What did the other 86.8% have? The Kat… Read More….

For more information go to http://www.NationalCyberSecurity.com, http://www. GregoryDEvans.com, http://www.LocatePC.net or http://AmIHackerProof.com

View full post on National Cyber Security