Each week, the App Store highlights some of the best new and updated apps. This week, Paper heads to the iPhone, a new Star Wars adventure emerges, and check out apps for fashion.
We start this week in apps with a major update to creativity favorite Paper, which is now available on the iPhone for the first time. Popular weather app Weather Live has also received a major update, adding social weather reporting. A new app, Corner, makes it easier to book flights and plan trips, offering differnet flight options and a view of price dynamics. There’s also The Land of Venn – Numeric Storms, an app for teaching children math.
- Paper – Free – Download Now
- Weather Live – $2.99 – Download Now
- Corner – Free – Download Now
- The Land of Venn – Numeric Storms – $2.99 – Download Now
This week in games, start off with some action in a galaxy far, far away in Star War: Uprising. Then there’s Puzzle Craft 2, where you build an empire through puzzle solving. Wonky Ship sees you weave, dodge, and flip your way through space as you try to avoid being sucked into a black hole. Take on a quest for deep sea survival in Seashine. There’s also Devastator, a game that puts a modern spin on the twin-stick shooter.
- Star Wars: Uprising – Free – Download Now
- Puzzle Craft 2 – Free – Download Now
- Wonky Ship – Free – Download Now
- Devastator – $1.99 – Download Now
This week, Apple has collected several apps that are all about fashion. There are apps for shopping for the latest runway looks like Moda Operandi, and apps for sharing your style such as Pose and The Net Set. Apps like Tictail help you find emerging fashion, while apps such as Everlane and Rent the Runway help you find affordable looks.
- Moda Operandi – Free – Download Now
- Pose – Free – Download Now
- The Net Set – Free – Download Now
- Tictail – Free – Download Now
- Everlane – Free – Download Now
- Rent the Runway – Free – Download Now
Check back next week for more new apps and games from the App Store, and remember to check out this week’s Free App of the Week.
View full post on MobileNations