Yoh has contract to hire opportunities for .Net Developers to join our client, a growing company located in western Allentown, PA. Multiple opportunities are available.
- Primary responsibilities to include analysis, perform design, development, testing, bug resolution, and support.
- Backup responsibilities will include help desk and offâ€hour support as needed.
- Consult with internal and external customers to identify and analyze application requirements.
- Design, develop, integrate, implement, and test applications.
- Monitor functioning of equipment to ensure applications operate in conformance with specification.
- Modify existing applications to correct errors, to adapt to new requirements, or to improve performance.
- Provide user training for new and modified systems and equipment.
- Seek and recommend solutions and design improvements.
- Communicate project status, proposals, and technical issues in a clear and timely fashion.
- Proficiency with the Visual Studio suite: .Net and C# programming, reporting services, and integration services.
- Database development in SQL
- 5+ years of development / IT experience.
Discover all that's possible with Yoh. Apply now.
Recruiter: Lisa Flanagan
Contact #: (215) 656-2614
Yoh is a professional staffing provider with over 70 years of experience in the short and long-term staffing services industry; visit our website to learn more about our company.
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
Tax Term: CON_HIRE_W2
Apply To Job
View full post on Wired Jobs
View full post on National Cyber Security